Venmo

Options

My venmo is not connecting with quicken.

Care Code: CC-929 (QCS-0429-2)

Anyone else experiencing this? When will it be resolved?

Comments

• mewelling
    Options

Experiencing this as well. I'm promted to re-authenticate and get my 2FA code, but the account is failing to get found after that.

• ggriffin97
    Options

When will this get fixed? so frusterating.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @ggriffin97 and @mewelling,

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket# 10575716/CTP-8110)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• bgotts
    bgotts Member
    Options

this has been going on for more than a week! really hard to believe it takes this long and still longer to remedy something that worked perfectly fine before. AND you can't even provide an ETA. calling it frustrating is being polite.

• rhpinformation
    rhpinformation Member ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

Quicken is still unable to log into my Venmo account. I've re-entered the correct passowrd after testing online. Error code cc-503.
    Is the problem related to Venmo requiring authorization via cell phone or what?

• Robert Armani
    Robert Armani Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

According to Venmo they do not longer have the partnership with Mint and Intuit which is Quicken's parent company.

• BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

RE: According to Venmo they do not longer have the partnership with Mint and Intuit which is Quicken's parent company.

@Robert Armani , Would you kindly share the source of this information.

Unless this is a brand new development (news), that has been Venmo supports' response for a few years when you contact them and inquire about Quicken. You will get multiple totally different answers saying that they do, or don't support or don't provide Quicken downloads - which has been incorrect. They simply don't know what they are talking about. My Venmo has been, and just now downloaded fine.

- QWin Deluxe user since 2010, US subscription on Win11
    - I don't use Cloud Sync, Mobile & Web, Bill Pay/Mgr

• Austin@
    Austin@ Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Also, Intuit is not Quicken's parent company…they are totally separate now.

• Robert Armani
    Robert Armani Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

It was an email response from Venmo.

I don't know what the deal is with Venmo, and a few other online connections it has become a hassle to download transactions or get online bills. I know the concept is nice, but it comes to a point when you really want to go back to pre-online system by disconnecting everything and manually dealing with transactions.

This discussion has been closed.