E*TRADE Update Error OL-295 (WINDOWS)

Options

as of November 11, 2023 I cannot download information from E*Trade into my five E*Trade accounts on my Quicken. I am running Quicken Classic Premier, R52.33, 27.1.52.33, using Windows 11, version 23H2.

I had successfully last been able to download as of 11/10/23 @ 1657 US east coast time. I reviewed the many posts on this subject and see that moderator "Anja" says the matter has been escalated internally within Quicken, and suggested that customers experiencing the issue file a report within the "Report a problem" feature in the Help within Quicken. I filed my report with that feature, and as Anja had asked I attempted to attach a sanitized file so the engineers would have more feature. This was rejected by Quicken where the files exceeded the 100MB size limit. I've been using Quicken for more than 20 years, so my files are undoubtedly large. Happy to help by providing that info Quicken folks, but if you set you size limits that way there's not much I can do.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @brianschilton,

We do currently have an active alert regarding various error messages with E*Trade. You may follow this link to access that alert where you are able to bookmark it for any and all future updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.