Trying to reconnect to US Bank with One Step Update

Options

I am trying to get my US Bank checking reset up on One Step Update.

I get through to the final panel , the dial continues to turn but does not complete the setup.
I successfully connect with all other accounts.

I have been on phone with US bank with no solutions. I get an email from the Bank confirming my log in.

It started when I inadvertently cancelled One Step with US Bank

Any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Bill Conyer,

This could be an issue relating to the online connection with US Bank.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• schmieg
    schmieg Member ✭✭
    Options

This is an ongoing problem with US Bank. I lost connectivity with it around the middle of November. Resetting the account led to exactly what the OP described. US Bank tells me they are aware of the problem, but there has been no progress in the month since it began. This is very frustrating.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Bill Conyer and @schmieg,

We do currently have an active alert regarding this issue with US Bank. You may access the alert here where you are able to bookmark it for all future updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• schmieg
    schmieg Member ✭✭
    Options

Already read and bookmarked last month. Doesn't make it any less frustrating.

• aarts
    aarts Member ✭✭
    Options

Still having the same problems with US Bank. This is absurd! Please get this fixed.

• schmieg
    schmieg Member ✭✭
    Options

Well, at least the nature of the problem has changed. Now, if I try to set it up through editing the US Bank Account Online Services tab, it fails as unable to connect to US Bank. If I try to do it by adding an account, it's the same as before where the US Bank site says that it's connecting to Intuit and the little circle just rotates until the Quicken window times out. I don't know if that's progress or not, but it's been over a month now with this issue.

• BillQ
    BillQ Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken does not work with US Banks CC's but rather than just giving that message when you try to add a us bank cc, quicken takes you through the whole thing like it will work making you sign in and authorizing quicken, etc. Us Bank has added quicken but quicken doesn't process the banks notice correctly….just another quicken waste of time!!!! I've spent more time screwing around with quicken errors like this this years than in the 20 years previous in total

• schmieg
    schmieg Member ✭✭
    Options

I am more and more convinced that this is a US Bank error rather than Quicken. This week, the US Bank Tech Rep told me that Quicken isn't connecting to US Bank, but it's not supposed to. US Bank is apparently using Akoya to implement Express Web Connect. Quicken will send you to the US Bank site to authorize the transfer of data to Intuit, but US Bank never contacts Intuit from what I can see. It just reports that it is doing so, but never finishes. It does send a notice to your US Bank Account that Quicken has been added, but, when I check My Controls on the US Bank site, it says that Quicken has been revoked, even though the Alert says it has been added. Quicken patiently waits for Intuit to tell it that the authorization is complete until it times out after about five minutes.

US Bank has become a PITA in other ways lately. Now, it will disable your account if you login with a VPN which can be a real security issue for me when I travel. For me, Quicken is more important to keep than my US Bank account.