How to fix 'You have scheduled transactions (bills or reminders)' messages

Options
majorgear
majorgear Member ✭✭

Whenever I click on "cloud sync", this message box pops up. Apparently there is an account or setting that I need to change, but this message gives no indication on which account or transaction is generating the message.

Is there a way to get more information, ideally the specific account or scheduled transactions that is prompting this message? All of my accounts that are linked to online institutions are syncing without issue, so that eliminates those accounts. Outside of those accounts, I have some closed accounts and a dummy checking account, and that is it.

Note that I don't have any scheduled transactions, such as bills, assigned to those accounts.

Screenshot.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @majorgear,

To troubleshoot this issue, since you already reviewed your scheduled transactions to make sure there were no references to your dummy account or closed accounts causing the issue, I would recommend resetting the cloud. To do that, first, backup your Quicken file. Then, go to Edit>Preferences>Mobile & Web. You should see a blue link that says Reset your cloud data. Click that link.

Once the cloud reset finishes, test to see if the issue persists.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• majorgear
    majorgear Member ✭✭
    Options

Unfortunately, that didn't help. I get the same popup message when I sync to the cloud.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you considered clicking the box before "Do not show this message again" to get rid of this message?

Do you have account types which are not supported by the mobile apps? For example, asset, liability, Rent Center, small business Invoices?

• dominipater
    dominipater Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm also getting this pop-up.

Although the message is specific about the condition that triggers it and the consequences, it offers no hint about which Account(s) or, more importantly, which Scheduled Transaction is the trigger for this warning/disclaimer.

Searching Quicken online knowledge-base offers no documentation for this pop-up warning, and the pop-up includes no link to a help page that explains how one should deal with this condition.

The options to proceed are [Cancel] or [Continue].

Cancel what? Cancel the scheduled transaction? Cancel the warning?

Continue what?

This discussion has been closed.