Can't Add Thrivent Investment account (not Credit Union)

Options
errx2
errx2 Member

Brand New User - Just at the point of adding all of my accounts and can't figure out how to get my brokerage account added. Thrivent's Credit Unions seem to be the only choice. Please help, it's my first day and I already hate this.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @errx2,

Have you attempted to connect to the Thrivent instance located in the Financial Institution list?

In order for a financial institution to support downloads to Quicken and to be added to our bank list, the request to be added would need to be made and submitted by the financial institution to our service providers. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

I hope this information serves to be useful to you! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• errx2
    errx2 Member
    Options

"Have you attempted to connect to the Thrivent instance located in the Financial Institution list?"

I don't even know what this means. What is a Thrivent instance? and where is the Financial Institution List?

Like I said - Brand New User

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @errx2,

The financial institution list is the pop-up box that appears when attempting to add a new account for online services in Quicken. You can access this by clicking the "+" button located in the top left of your register or by navigating to Tools > Add Account.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

• errx2
    errx2 Member
    Options

Yes, that is what I tried. Only the credit union appears there. I imagine there must be some other way to add Thrivent Financial since there are other question posted in this community regarding Thrivent Financial not updating properly. They must have added Thrivent in order have it not update properly. Is there a way to just type in the login url, or something?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @errx2,

We do currently have an active alert regarding 0$ balances with Thrivent Investment account(s). Due to this issue, we have blocked connections with the financial institution. This could be contributing to the issue that you are experiencing and why you are unable to find the correct Financial Institution instance.

I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime and I hope that this clears things up.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.