What to do? Credit card accounts at Chase Bank do not appear, so I cannot connect them to Quicken.

Options
figlio
figlio Member ✭✭

Credit card accounts at Chase Bank do not appear, so I cannot connect them to Quicken.

Answers

• figlio
    figlio Member ✭✭
    Options

please help

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @figlio,

To assist with this issue, could you please provide more information? Are you an authorized user or the primary cardholder on these accounts? Are your accounts with Chase all under one User ID, or do you have multiple User IDs with Chase? Were they previously connected in your Quicken, or is this your first time trying to add them? Are these business or personal accounts?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• virid1
    virid1 Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

I am having the same issue. Accounts on one ID. Other accounts on Chase are connected. First time trying to connect new cards. Personal accts.

Using Quicken Classic for Mac. I am unable to see my accounts list on Safari (new problem). But I can see them via Firefox.

How do I change the default browser on Quicken from Safari to Firefox?

• virid1
    virid1 Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

Solved my own problem: upgraded my browser to Sonoma 14.1.1. Disabled AdBlock extension.

This discussion has been closed.