Is there a problem with one step update today?

Options
Dave335
Dave335 Member ✭✭✭

When I did the one step update today I received about 3 downloads per account, most of them which have already been cleared and reconciled. There would be one from March and one from June and maybe one more current. Very odd. Has anybody seen this besides me? Should I just delete the downloads for the ones that have already been cleared and reconciled and just assume it was a one day glitch?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Dave335,

Are you experiencing this issue with accounts from the same financial institution or across multiple different financial institutions?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Dave335
    Dave335 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

They were all from the same bank on different accounts. Looks like 3-4 accounts were affected and each one was usually one transaction from March and one from June.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please name the bank(s) giving you problems.
    Did you recently have to deactivate/reactivate or reauthorize your accounts due to changes made by the banks?

• Dave335
    Dave335 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

The bank involved was KeyBank. I have not had to deactivate/reactivate anything recently. KeyBank has never really had an issue downloading in the past.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Dave335,

Which financial institution is this issue occurring with?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Dave335
    Dave335 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

As I noted above, it is Keybank.

This discussion has been closed.