Windows R53.XX Release (US)
The latest Quicken for Windows release R53.16 is now being made available in staged release format to a limited number of users.
Before you install this update, we recommend you perform a One Step Update to ensure that your data is synced to the cloud. You should also make a backup of your data file.
- The Lifetime Overview report is now available for Quicken Classic Premier and higher tiers, providing a comprehensive view of your financial life over time, including net worth, spending, and income trends.
- Added an option to toggle between viewing by Symbol or by Security Name on the Investment dashboard for both the Portfolio and Portfolio graph.
- Added the ability to click on a value in the Security Income Report and directly display the specific transactions contributing to the value (QuickZoom).
- Customers can now cancel scheduled Check Pay payments and delete associated transactions in a single action when the payment is still in the Processing state, simplifying the process and eliminating the need to perform multiple steps.
- Customers can now delete Check Pay transactions from the register even after they have been sent, providing better control over the transaction history.
- Improved the discoverability of hide/show and move column options in reports, making it easier for users to customize column visibility and order directly from the report itself.
- Updated the Save Report dialog to provide a more user-friendly experience, including improvements to folder selection, search, sorting, renaming, and saving copies of reports.
- Modernized the Reports Customization and Reports & Graph Center dialogs, introducing a refreshed layout and improved controls to enhance readability while maintaining the placement and functionality of existing settings.
- Fixed an issue where the Transaction Report did not correctly filter based on the Memo field.
- Fixed an issue in the Brokerage Account Register where manually adding a new security during a Bought or Sold transaction caused the transaction fields to reset.
- Fixed an issue where a date error message appeared when closing the Reconcile window with the Automatically reconcile after download option enabled for an investment account.
- Resolved an issue where some users who used the Express Web Connect+ connection method were unable to switch to Direct Connect even though Direct Connect was supported by their financial institution.
- Reports, including the Net Worth Report, now correctly display market values for securities with a short position that experienced a stock split.
- Income reminders now correctly appear under the Biller name view.
- The Income by Security report now includes Capital Gains Distributions (long, short, and medium term with "X" variations) in the Realized Gains column.
- Income reminders with Paycheck as a split category, exported from Quicken for Mac, are now correctly categorized as income reminders instead of being shown as bills.
- Transfer Out (Xout) transactions in an investing account are now correctly imported from QXF files, ensuring that the account balance matches the original file when importing.
- When editing a paycheck in Quicken, the category/account will retain the 401k account correctly even when both Employee and Employer contributions are set to 0, ensuring accurate handling of paycheck edits.
- Resolved an issue where customers encountered errors even after successfully downloading from financial institutions.
- Resolved an issue where Reminder amounts were being doubled in a Budget when viewing a Category's details.
- Resolved an issue where cloud data was being modified when a user chose not to sync the file in a multi-computer scenario.
- Addressed an issue where transaction details would unexpectedly clear after attaching a file in Quicken's Compare to Register (C2R) window.
- Erroneous entries in the Tax Planner.
- Resolved an issue where an empty Compare to Register (C2R) panel would appear in manual investment accounts after syncing.
- Addressed an issue where Chase credit card bills in Quicken's Online Billers were consistently short by one penny each month
- Transfer Reminders now correctly update the closing balance projection for receiving accounts.
- Addressed various stability issues, including crashes, freezes, and slowdowns, to enhance overall system performance and reliability.
- Fixed an issue in which customers were unable to open the datafile stored on OneDrive.