Discovery Benefits still gets error cc501

Options
csilver45
csilver45 Member ✭✭

After a few weeks and several calls to Quicken support, I still can't connect to Discovery Benefits. I see several other (closed) discussions in community with the same problem.

Quicken support says this is an error on the Discovery Benefits side, that I need to speak with them. They say, "what is quicken?"

How can I get this resolved?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @csilver45,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• csilver45
    csilver45 Member ✭✭
    Options

For the benefit of anyone else reading this thread, Quick support did contact me. They were unable to solve the issue, and unable to say if anyone else is trying to connect to discovery benefits or if anyone has ever successfully connected to them. In all, I've wasted over 4 hours on the phone with support with them not having a clue how to resolve the issue.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @csilver45,

I went ahead and pulled the interaction for review and I can see that Tier 2 was in the process of collecting account information to further review your logs and escalate the situation. However, due to the call ending as you could not locate the information, Quicken Support was unable to resolve the issue without you being actively on the line.

If you would like to resume troubleshooting the issue that you are having, please contact Quicken Support directly and they will be able to continue assisting and escalating the issue towards a resolution.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.