mouse hover flashes too fast

Options
hambone45
hambone45 Member ✭✭
edited December 2023 in Reports (Windows)

in quicken classic business and personal version R53.16 build 27.1.53.16 windows 11 home, when i mouse hover in returns by security graph on first page, the hover popup goes so fast that I can't read it. everywhere else it seems to be fine.

Best Answer

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for the reply,

I'm glad to hear it started working correctly.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @hambone45,

To assist with this issue, could you please provide more information? Did this issue start only after you updated to the newest version of Quicken? Have you restarted your computer since the update? Is this happening in a report? If so, which report? If not, then what screen are you on in Quicken when this happens?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

• hambone45
    hambone45 Member ✭✭
    Options

This has been going on for maybe a year or more. i restart and update often. it occurs in the "returns by security graph….. uh, it's not doing it now. duh. can't explain it. think ill take my car to the mechanic….. thanks so much for your response! you fixed it! d

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for the reply,

I'm glad to hear it started working correctly.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out!

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.