Pentagon PenFed PFCU unable to download x (QMac) [Edited]

Options
124»

Answers

• Harry D
    Harry D Member ✭✭
    Options

I contacted support, who said they would "escalate" this remote update in progress problem. They said they would contact me via email if they needed more information, or were able to solve the problem. Since the connection process clearly seems to get past the password validation, and since it appears on both Mac and Windows versions of Quicken, I'm pretty sure it's something with the accounts. At this point, I wonder if it's looking at all transactions in all accounts since October 15 (the last connection) — that would be quite a lot of transactions for me.

• Harry D
    Harry D Member ✭✭
    Options

A few days ago I talked to Quicken Support who finally "escalated" my issue, which is apparently separate from the one(s) others have experienced (and been resolved). A couple of days later, some transactions were downloaded correctly, but the reliability was quite flaky. More often than not, it failed. I got an email from support saying they had resolved it, so would I please check? It worked for a couple of days, on and off, and now seems mostly failing. I wrote them back to say it was NOT resolved. At least it would appear they were working on it and made some progress. In summary, it's working about once a day, mostly not. In my previous experience, I dutifully sent error reports with my case number until I got the notice that my ticket had been "closed". Now I have a new ticket number. I hope it doesn't get closed automatically as before without being fixed.

This discussion has been closed.