System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Discover not downloading (QMac)

Comments

• DFerris
    DFerris Member
    Options

Similar issues. I can download from Discover card, but not from Discover bank (have 2 separate accounts). Can't even download manually since Discover does not offer download in Quicken format. When trying to reconnect to Discover bank I get FDP-101. There is currently only one connection type available. All was working before but this has been going on for several months now. I was hoping it would work itself out but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @DFerris,

To assist with this issue, I would recommend reviewing this article on FDP errors in Quicken for Mac: https://www.quicken.com/support/known-fdp-errors-quicken-mac .

As recommended by the article, if you have been seeing this FDP-101 error for longer than 24 hours, please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.