Report Subcategories

Options
TPao
TPao Member ✭✭
edited December 2023 in Reports (Windows)

If a choose "hide all subcategories" on a report the totals are incorrect. Any solutions? Why?

This is for BUDGET $ only, actuals are accurate.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

To answer your question, the bug was not introduced with this latest update. When I tested, I was able to replicate the issue in the R52 versions of Quicken also.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @TPao,

To troubleshoot this issue, could you please provide additional information? Which report(s) is this happening in? When did you first notice this issue? Is this happening in saved reports only, or is it also happening in newly created reports?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

• TPao
    TPao Member ✭✭
    Options

ALL Budget reports. Just started asking to HIDE all subcategories. I never had in the past.

• Quicken Kristina
    edited November 2023
    Options

I was able to replicate this issue and have forwarded it to the proper channels to be further investigated. In the meantime, I request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(CTP-8237)

Quicken Kristina

• TPao
    TPao Member ✭✭
    Options

Will do! Thanks

Hard to belive never noticed? Or a new bug?

• Quicken Kristina
    Answer ✓
    Options

To answer your question, the bug was not introduced with this latest update. When I tested, I was able to replicate the issue in the R52 versions of Quicken also.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.