Issue with Alight solutions

Options

I am on Classic Deluxe R53.16 Build 27.1.53.16. For the past week or maybe more I have not been able to connect after changing the password on the Alight site and then changing Quicken to match the same. The password works on Alight's website. Looks like similar reports exist while searching Quicken Community over the last year or so. Not sure how they got resolved. The error code is OL-332-A (The customer ID or password you entered does not match the information on file with your financial institution).

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @rxrodrigues,

An OL-332 (or OL-330) occurs when an incorrect customer ID or password is entered in Quicken.

You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Alik
    Alik Member ✭✭
    Options

… same here. getting this problem since past Wednesday. Same credentials works on browser, mobile app, but not via Quicken. Will call Quicken customer support tomorrow.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Alik and @rxrodrigues,

As per the FAQ:

If the issue persists

Try going to your bank's website and signing in. You may be prompted to unlock your account or complete Multi-Factor Authorization.

After signing in at the bank's website, try updating your accounts again in Quicken. 

If you are still receiving the error, and you believe that the Customer ID and password are correct, please contact the financial institution for further assistance.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Alik
    Alik Member ✭✭
    Options

I contacted Quicken support this morning and after multiple unsuccessful attempts to resolve this issue they created a service ticket # 10609726 to address this problem. I was told to wait 48 hours for a resolution.

• rxrodrigues
    rxrodrigues Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you @Alik - I did the same, sometimes I feel no one bothers to report and be persistent and just wait for the problem to resolve itself. Thank you for doing that.

• cfe
    cfe Member ✭✭
    Options

The instructions I see in quicken now actually say to use your SSN (instead of your customer ID) and the company code when setting up a new account. That didn't work either. :) Got online tonight to finally contact Quicken support and found that someone beat me to it! THX

• tmsquite98
    tmsquite98 Member ✭✭
    Options

Does anyone has an update about this connection issue. A lot of people are having the same issue with connecting from Quicken to Alight Solutions web site.

thanks.

• DisplacedHoosier
    DisplacedHoosier Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Getting the same error starting today at my company's Alight Solutions page. OL-332-A error. Have confirmed I can log into the web site, but can't get it to link up to Quicken.

• TOY972
    TOY972 Member
    Options

Like many of you on this thread, I have not been able to connect Quicken with Alight Solutions. I contacted Quicken at 650-250-1900 and shared my screen. When technician asked to have full access, I denied that request and came to this community page. I'm not pleased with Quicken's lack of support or knowledge of the issue. Hope they realize the issue is on their end soon.

• M Wakefield
    M Wakefield Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem for me.

• M-C-D
    M-C-D Member
    Options

Come on Quicken ! It's clear you need to fix this issue. I have the same problem. It's not us. Please fix.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Alik
    Alik Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello @Quicken Anja

We understand that any supporting log files, screenshots etc. may assist your team in resolving this issue, but I also believe that your team can easily simulate that issue in their testing/production support environment and go from there. Please escalate this problem to your management team, we need that fix.

• tmsquite98
    tmsquite98 Member ✭✭
    Options

I too have the same connection issue like everyone else. Will check back to see if Quicken has resolved the connection issue with Alight Solutions.

Tom.

• tlpwis
    tlpwis Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same issue here. Just started having this issue this week. Following….

• Casablanca
    Casablanca Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same issue. It's been disconnected for the better part of a week!

• tlpwis
    tlpwis Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have reported this via the "Report a Problem" option in quicken. I am getting an OL-332-A error. For me, this started on 11/27. I previously successfully updated on 11/26/23. The userid/password are NOT the issue here.

• Casablanca
    Casablanca Member ✭✭
    Options

@tlpwis I can login to my HR site that is obviously connected to a source that keeps my account/balance updated. It will not connect to either Quicken for Mac (QFM) or another third-party data aggregator formerly affiliated with QFM. I keep getting a message to check for typos in my username and password.

• Curtis88
    Curtis88 Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm still having the

I see the same error message as you and I'm also on Quicken for Mac. No typos on username and password (I've checked many, many times). Someone from Quicken support should be able to see the error messages that are being passed to us on the Quicken server. Wish they would help and escalate!

• Curtis88
    Curtis88 Member ✭✭
    Options

Seems to be working now! Thank you Quicken Tech Support!

• rxrodrigues
    rxrodrigues Member ✭✭
    Options

Indeed it does, thank you @Curtis88 for alerting us.

• M Wakefield
    M Wakefield Member ✭✭
    Options

It's working for me as well. Thanks everybody!

• tmsquite98
    tmsquite98 Member ✭✭
    Options

Mine is working also. thank you Quicken Support.

• tlpwis
    tlpwis Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I am still having the same issue with Alight.

• tlpwis
    tlpwis Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I completely deactivated and reset my account, and finally was able to get connected, so at present it is working again.

• M Wakefield
    M Wakefield Member ✭✭
    Options

Well now. Although I am connected and run updates every day, I am not getting updated quotes on the Alight funds that I am invested in. Is anyone else having this problem?

• Stephen3003
    Options

This problem goes at least as far back to March as there is an analogous trouble blog that was set up.

I used to use Quicken for about 12 years until it got to buggy and Intuit provided virtually bug proof Mint. As Intuit won’t be supporting Mint, I decided to sign up with Quicken. Not a happy camper as two of my financial institutions including Alight are non accessible with Quicken.

This discussion has been closed.