How to Log into TreasuryDirect

Options
rmayo53
rmayo53 Member ✭✭

How to Log into TreasuryDirect? Keep getting a CC-501. Have tried it several times. Have also tried is several months ago and still will not setup the accounts from there,

Answers

• mikek753b
    mikek753b Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'd like to know this as well.

While I'm not aware that Treasury Direct has any required API for this matter yet.

Best Regards
  • bmoore@
    bmoore@ Member, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Still not working. Either fix it or don't offer the option.

• rmayo53
    rmayo53 Member ✭✭
    Options

does anyone that works on the program come here to fine out our issues or should I go somewhere else?

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I confirm connecting to Treasury Direct doesn't work. It asks for "one time" codes over and over again and always fails.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• rmayo53
    rmayo53 Member ✭✭
    Options

yes I have tried it many times and doesn’t work

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(CTP-8287)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mikek753b
    mikek753b Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have the same CC-501 error

I reported the issue

when we can get ticket number for reported issue to be able to track?

otherwise it's report to a blackhole

Best Regards
  • rmayo53
    rmayo53 Member ✭✭
    Options

yes I have filled many reports and it still doesn't work. Squeaky wheel

• mikek753b
    mikek753b Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

hi @Quicken Kristina

Are there any updates for this matter?

Best Regards
  • rmayo53
    rmayo53 Member ✭✭
    Options

Think the only update is to try it and see if it works. Not as of yesterday.

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Still seeing the CC-501 error.

I did receive the one time passcode but once it was entered the error code appeared. I guess I'll keep trying…

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• rmayo53
    rmayo53 Member ✭✭
    Options

That tells me they are communicating but still not going through. 🤥

This discussion has been closed.