Quicken Classic 53.16 crash on update intermmitently

Options
TF
TF Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has experienced Quicken 53.16 crashes during updates. It has been fairly stable before this version. I am running Windows 11 w latest update and patches.

Thanks!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @TF,

If you haven't already, I suggest downloading and installing the same R53.16 version through the Manual Patch through this support article.

While the Manual Patch is the same version release as the version you have currently installed, manually downloading and installing the Manual Patch through the support article will help provide clarity on whether or not everything was installed properly during the first initial in-product install. 

If the issue resolves itself by installing through the Manual Patch, it would indicate and confirm that something went wrong during the initial in-product install. If it does not resolve it, then further investigation and troubleshooting are needed.

If you wish to take precautions prior to installing the Manual Patch, I recommend saving a backup of your data file first (just in case).

I hope this helps! 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• bpoppe1953
    bpoppe1953 Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue of random 'crashes'. I also have the latest version of Quicken installed. Also- WIndows 11 with current release.

I will try the fix offered by Quicken Anja…

This discussion has been closed.