System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Citibank not updating

Comments

• sjadelson
    sjadelson Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes, I saw the same with one of my Citibank cards. One worked fine, and when I looked at the other, is was failing because the owning bank had somehow changed to AmEx (????). I fixed that, and now ALL of my One Step updates "succeed" but have no new transactions downloaded.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @sjadelson,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. When did this issue first start? Did you recently connect or reconnect accounts with American Express? If so, that may be how one of your Citibank cards got connected to the wrong financial institution. Which financial institution(s) is not downloading?

If none of your accounts are downloading at all, then you may need to refresh your registration token. To do this, you would need to log out of Quicken, then log back in again:

1. Go to Edit>Preferences>Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts.
    2. Click the blue Sign in as a different user link.
    3. In the confirmation box that comes up, type "yes", then click the Sign Out button.
    4. When Quicken finishes signing you out, it will bring you back to the login screen.
    5. Log in to your Quicken account.
    6. Test to see if the issue persists.

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• sjadelson
    sjadelson Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello @Quicken Kristina

This issue started about a week ago, and I did not make any account changes in the recent past. It was, however, around the last update to R53.16.

I tried refreshing the token as instructed above, and I'm still having issues. My bank accounts are updating, my credit cards are not at all. Or rather, they are marked as completing their sync, the right number of accounts for each issuer is listed as updated, but 0 transactions are downloaded.

Thanks,

Steve

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Is Citi the only financial institution you have credit card accounts with? If not, what other financial institutions are affected? Is your Citi account(s) connected by Express Web Connect or by Direct Connect? Is the account(s) connected to Citibank or Citi Cards? To check this, go to Tools>Account List, click the Edit button next to the account, then click on the Online Services tab.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Levoy H
    Levoy H SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Every once in awhile one of my accounts will simply stop downloading new transactions. Everything looks normal when I run OSU but there is nothing new in the register. Depending on the account (ie, the amount of expected activity) I may not pick it up for a few days. Sometimes a reset fixes it, but if not I Deactivate the account and the re-establish the connection - this has always fixed the problem. I suspect this will fix yours.

This discussion has been closed.