Transactions download from TD bank Canada

Options
fmarchildo
fmarchildo Member ✭✭
edited December 2023 in All Things Canadian (Mac)

Dear quicken community,

I hope you are well. I see that TD bank Canada has changed the API on their website sometime last month and since then, I am unsuccessful at downloading my transactions into Quicken when I use the Update all accounts in Quicken.

Can anyone share a walkthrough to successfully setup downloads for TD bank Canada accounts in Quicken for Mac?

Warm regards,

François

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @fmarchildo,

Wee will need some additional information to better assist you further.

Aside from being unable to download transactions, are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you can provide us with here, please?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Gilles9
    Gilles9 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Hello

I just tried with "Update selected online account" with my TD Canada account and credit card

and it worked fine, I haven't tried update "all accounts" ( TD and other banks )

If I see a problem tomorrow, I'll advise in this thread

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @Gilles9,

Thanks for adding to this discussion! Glad to hear you were able to download.

Reach back out if any further assistance is needed! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Gilles9
    Options

@Quicken Anja

I think you are answering to me, I am not the original poster

that person may still have a problem with TD Canada

• fmarchildo
    fmarchildo Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello @Quicken Anja,

Thanks for your quick reply. I don't have any error code. Based on the Quicken app, all is working fine only no transactions are being downloaded.

Based on previous experience, I normally don't have new transactions being downloaded on Sundays and Mondays. I will have to wait on Tuesday and see if my transactions are downloaded.

Hello @Gilles9 ,

I'm glad to hear that you can download your TD Bank transactions. Can you give me a link to setup my TD bank accounts preperly in Quicken form Mac? Perhaps I have a setting inproperly set.

Best,

François

• Gilles9
    Options

I use Quicken Connect on Quicken Calssic for Mac,

Ascertain that you choose the TD Canada Trust as the bank

and maybe if you already are connected with Quicken connect, diconnect the account and reconnect it

No much else I can say, that you have any control on, if problem persist then I suppose you need to contact Quicken support

• Gilles9
    edited December 2023
    Options

Deleted

This discussion has been closed.