Nearby payees no longer showing up in Quicken Mobile 6.30.2

Options
Paprika114
Paprika114 Member ✭✭

In the past, when I was entering a transaction in Quicken Mobile, any nearby payees would automatically show up in the window as choices. Now they NEVER show up, and I have to begin typing the name in order to find them in my history. Anyone know how to fix this issue? Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Paprika114,

Are you referring to the payees dropdown that appears when manually adding transactions or information?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The release notes for Quicken Mobile have stated that, that feature has been removed. Whatever API they were using is no longer available.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • floydfan
    floydfan Member ✭✭
    Options

That absolutely blows. In the past it was easy to just select the nearby payee. Now you have to go hunting for it, or create a new one.

One more thing that Quicken is breaking. I have 7 credit cards that no longer sync, and now this. Is it because they're winding down the "classic" version in lieu of Simplifi? Ugh.

• Paprika114
    Paprika114 Member ✭✭
    Options

I agree Floydfan… Things are getting worse, not better. Might as well start saving all my receipts again as this mobile app is no longer useful to me. :(

This discussion has been closed.