No downloads from UBS credit card (QWin)

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: No downloads from UBS credit card.

Best Answer

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation. Additionally, to investigate missing transactions, please include the following information in the problem report: 1. The name of the affected account(s) as it shows in Quicken and as it shows with the financial institution, 2. Samples of transactions that should have downloaded, but did not (date, payee, and amount), 3. Screenshots showing the posted transactions on the financial institution website and showing that they are not downloaded into Quicken.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(CTP-8302)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Pasta35
    Pasta35 Member
    Options

I'm having the same issue as well. I just updated to recent version. Was working before the latest update. Quicken knows the online balance that is displayed on the bottom as it matches my UBS online balance. I tried to reconcile the account and everything blew up. Now I have two accounts listed and what a mess , account balances aren't even close and still no transaction downloaded

• Yitzhak Zilberman
    Options

I am having the same problem. Signing out and back in did not resolve it.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation. Additionally, to investigate missing transactions, please include the following information in the problem report: 1. The name of the affected account(s) as it shows in Quicken and as it shows with the financial institution, 2. Samples of transactions that should have downloaded, but did not (date, payee, and amount), 3. Screenshots showing the posted transactions on the financial institution website and showing that they are not downloaded into Quicken.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(CTP-8302)

Quicken Kristina

• russellcdodd
    russellcdodd Member ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

Same problem since Nov 11th. Called Quicken support and after moving up in the expertise chain was told they would get back with me. Its been 5 days and no contact back.

[Merged Post]

• Yitzhak Zilberman
    Options

An update on the “No downloads from UBS credit card” issue:

Last Wednesday I started communicating with Quicken directly through phone and screen-share; on Wednesday for an hour and 20 minutes, yesterday for 24 minutes and today for an hour and 16 minutes. The issue was escalated, and I was told that Quicken would get back to me if they need additional information or when they have a solution; estimated time to repair (TTR): indeterminate.

I have experience with Quicken’s indeterminate TTR. Last March (eight months ago) I had another download issue, then with cash balances in investment accounts (also UBS). Like with this one, the previous was escalated and then at some point they stopped communicating. I got their attention by contacting their local BBB. We went back and forth until a couple weeks ago when Quicken determined that UBS does not transfer the cash balances. This “resolution” is in conflict with the OFX log file in which the cash balances are clearly there. I now work with UBS to get Quicken’s attention and hopefully a resolution.

In summary, the resolution of today’s phone call leaves me a bit worried. Will this issue have the same “resolution” as the previous one? Will it take eight months to “resolve” the issue in the same fashion?

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply @russellcdodd,

I can see your ticket was escalated and is still in work. You should receive an email from the escalated team if they need more information or when the issue is resolved.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• MarkH91325
    MarkH91325 Member ✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

I just want to chime in that my UBS Visa stopped uploading into Quicken around Nov 8, 2023. It worked fine up until that date. All activity ceased to upload — charges, credits, payments. Looks like something broke in early to mid November.

[Merged Post]

• rjcamullins
    Options

I have the same issue with UBS investment account, error OL-297-A. It looks like my last download was 11/24/23. If I try to re-establish the connection I immediately get an erro "Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)".

• vN*}WX8)NX
    Options

I have the same issue and reported problem on Help > Report a problem. Has there been any progress on fixing this?

• jackw8
    jackw8 Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same problem downloading credit card data from UBS. This has been going on since about November 10th. In talking to UBS they say they have verified their system is working correctly and the problem is with Quicken who has been unresponsive in fixing the problem!!!

• BBELQ
    BBELQ Member
    Options

Same here, have reported multiple "problems" with pics and data. No response from Quicken, disappointing communications…

• jackw8
    jackw8 Member ✭✭
    Options

The problem continues with no communications or status on solutions. Anybody awake or care?

• MarkH91325
    MarkH91325 Member ✭✭
    Options

To Quicken Technicians: any update on the UBS Visa upload issue? I am still experiencing the issue, and it appears others are as well. I know it is a holiday weekend, understood, but any update from Quicken would be welcome, that at least it is being looked into. Thank you.

• russellcdodd
    russellcdodd Member ✭✭
    Options

update please!!

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @russellcdodd,

I can see you have been in contact with the escalated team via email, and as of 3 January 2024, they told you that they have no updates. I would recommend you follow up with them via email. The escalated ticket I have access to shows in closed status, and I am not able to see the status of any tickets they'd have in their systems.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

• PEVB
    PEVB Member
    Options

I've been having the same problem as reported by others, started 11/24/23. Received help from a Quicken rep on 11/27/23 to upload data via a manual workaround. His email never arrived so can't reference specific ticket. Hoped it would be fixed by now (1/17/24) but apparently not. Quicken appears to go through "update now" steps — works fine for other accounts but not UBS. Not sure if the difficulties are really on the UBS or Quicken side but will report to UBS as well. Frustrating that this has remained an unresolved issue for almost 2 months now.

• HarryB3
    HarryB3 Member
    Options

I have had the same problem since Nov 10, 2023. I ran online update today and no downloaded transactions were available. I did a Cloud Sync and all outstanding downloaded transactions appeared.

This discussion has been closed.