Ally Bank - CC-502 (WINDOWS)

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Can't connect to Ally (Mac).

Comments

• ajb328
    ajb328 Member ✭✭
    Options

On my PC. Same issue. Called Ally, support trying to help, then disconnected.

Quicken issue or Ally Auto issue?

• dtesterman
    Options

I am having a CC-502 connection issue with my Ally Bank accounts syncing from Quicken Classic Deluxe on my PC today.

• BlackDuck2
    BlackDuck2 Member ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

Having the same problem CC-502 on all Ally Bank accounts. Quicken Classic Business and Personal.

• ajb328
    ajb328 Member ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

Anyone from Quicken support monitor these comments? Online support no longer as it was few months ago. Can not raise issue with support. What's going on Quicken company?

And still sign in issues with Ally Bank/Auto

• crshera
    crshera Member ✭✭
    Options

Also having same CC-502 problem accessing Ally Bank today 11/30/2023. I tried to download transactions that I knew had posted. Nothing downloaded and I got no error code. When I tried to reset my account, it failed with the CC-502 error. I can download transactions into Quicken from the Ally Bank website, but not from Quicken itself.

• ajb328
    ajb328 Member ✭✭
    Options

Regarding Jasmine's comments, be aware that the "Help/report a problem" resides within your Quicken program (Help 0n toolbar) and NOT on the Quicken website support page or the Quicken community

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.