CC-601: TRUIST Online Bank - Push MFA issue

Options

When attempting to use the Quicken Classic (Windows) Update, Quicken fails to update when using the "Push MFA" option.

When executing the Update, Quicken Classic attempts to connect to the TRUIST web interface. It next prompts me for a 2FA method. Selecting "Push MFA" results in the MFA prompt being received by the TRUIST app on my phone. I can then Approve the MFA. Quicken Update then moves on to the "processing data" step. After this step, I receive the CC-601 error.

Alternatively, if I select "Text Me" as the 2FA method. I receive the text code and enter it into Quicken Update. Following this, Quicken Update continues and succeeds.

Am I the only one experiencing this? Is this a known or new issue?

Answers

• philfan
    philfan Member
    Options

Additionally, I noticed the balance and number of transactions downloaded are always very wrong.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @philfan,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Is this error happening when you are trying to add the account to your Quicken, or is this happening when you are trying to update an that was already connected in your Quicken? When did this issue start? Are you seeing any other error messages, or just the CC-601?

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.