E*TRADE Cash transactions not downloaded

Options
SamW618
SamW618 Member ✭✭

I setup an E*TRADE brokerage account after the Morgan Stanley transition (end of Sep 2023). None of the cash transactions are downloaded to Quicken when I perform One Step Update. This includes the monthly accrued interest on the cash balance and money I transferred in from external bank account.

I have not perform any transaction on the holdings that I transferred in so not sure if that would work. Though transactions on the cash account does not work makes me wonder if I linked Quicken with E*TRADE correctly.

I am using:

• Quicken Classic Deluxe.
  • Using "Quicken E*TRADE" to link my account
  • "Complete - Positions and Transactions" is selected for Tracking Method.

Please let me know if I did something wrong, or if you are getting cash transactions updated using the same parameters.

TIA!

Comments

• Twincaman
    Twincaman Member ✭✭
    Options

Since the merger I'm having all kinds of problems with downloads. None of the transactions are coming through properly.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Twincaman,

Which connection method are you using with your E*Trade account(s)? Are you receiving any error codes or messages? Were transactions downloading properly before the merger?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.