Does Signing Out of Quicken and Back In Disable QuickPay & CheckPay

Options

I was going to sign out of Quicken and sign back in as myself but I noticed that on the sign out page it states: "Your online bills will not automatically be refreshed in Quicken and your bill reminders will no longer reflect the latest due date or amount, Any Quick Pay or Check Pay accounts will be disabled and must be set up again."

What affect does this have on bills already scheduled to be paid on a future date? Are they cancelled and have to be rescheduled? It also sounds like it will also remove all bills setup for payment in Bill Manager (QuickPay & Check Pay); is this true?

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @HJR,

To answer your question, it depends. As long as you're logging in with the same Quicken ID, your Quick Pay and Check Pay accounts should still be enabled.

If you are logging in with a different Quicken ID, then the Quicken program would see that as a different user accessing the file. At that point, you would need to setup Quick Pay and Check Pay again because Quicken would need to verify that the user logged in has ownership of the accounts and is authorized to use them for payments.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.