Pay With Check Pay error message: "Quicken failed to download payment info."

Options

I'm trying to pay a bill in the same way I have several times, but I get this message box. When I click, "Ok", the box disappears. There's no additional info. or directions. The linked bank account appears to be updating to Quicken.

I'm using a MacBook Air running Sonoma 14.1.2.

Quicken is Quicken Classic Business & Personal 7.3.2 macOS 14.1.2

Thank you for your time and help

Tagged:

Comments

• stevemuse
    Options

I have the same issue, am running the latest Quicken Classic Premier on Sonoma

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @JimforPeg and @stevemuse,

Which financial institution are you experiencing this Check Pay issue with?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JimforPeg
    Options

For me it is the Bank of Hawaii

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @JimforPeg,

We do now have an active alert regarding various issues with CheckPay, this could be contributing to the issue that you are experiencing.

You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it to remain up to date on any and all new information.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• TCashion
    TCashion Member
    Options

I'm also having the same issue. Running macOS Sonoma 14.1.2. Quicken version is Quicken Classic Premier Version 7.4.1. Bank is First Horizon. Issue started after either upgrading macOS or an upgrade to Quicken - both happened around the same time so not sure which upgrade might be the culprit. Main concern is that Check Pay no longer works and I have bills to pay!

• JimforPeg
    Options

Thank you for that. Here's hoping it gets resolved soon, or someone tells us what we need to do to resolve it.

This discussion has been closed.