HTTP-400 error with PNC Bank

Options

I am having a HTTP-400 error when trying to sync my bank account and credit card. What do I need to do?

Thanks,

Patricia

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Hestia,

To assist, could you please provide more information? Is this happening when trying to add the accounts, or when trying to update accounts that were already connected? When did you first notice this issue? Is this happening in Quicken, or are you getting redirected to PNC and getting an error on the web browser?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Hestia
    Hestia Member
    Options

It happened last time I entered on December 4, when I was trying to update the account already established. And it was working really well before.

Thanks,

Patricia

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Are you getting that error in your Quicken, or are you being prompted to reauthorize and getting that error message when it redirects you to PNC's website?

When I check to see what's happening on the server side, it shows an expired token. If you haven't done so already, I recommend that you backup your Quicken file, deactivate the account(s), then reconnect by going to Tools>Add Account and following the prompts. Be sure to carefully relink the account(s) to the correct name in Quicken.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.