New connection method for Wells Fargo not active after all?

Options
Don Awalt
Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭

I got the email this afternoon saying the new Wells Fargo connection method was ready (see picture) , but so far I have tried twice in the hour since the email came, and it works fine but it's still direct connect - no re-auth or anything. Maybe it hasn't rolled out after all? I'll try in the AM.

Comments

• Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Any news on this? It's been 2 days and it's not rolled out to me as of yet. All is still Direct Connect. Did the email jump the gun?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Don Awalt,

Are you able to see the new connection method if you deactivate your Wells Fargo account(s) and go through the process of reactivating them through add account?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

No - see picture, I just see Direct Connect and the older EWC - not EWC+ which I believe is what I should see?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Don Awalt,

Were you connected via Direct Connect to begin with?

If not, we suggest that you choose EWC to connect to, after the transition you will then be on EWC+.

Please let us know, thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

That worked, thanks Jasmine - it says EWC+ now. I guess I was supposed to get directions or something, I would not have thought to do that!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Don Awalt,

I am happy to hear that the issue is resolved.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.