Wells Fargo Payee Download

Options
Steve1939
Steve1939 Member ✭✭✭

Since the last "improvement" of the Wells Fargo connection, when updating my checking account, the payees (like purchases on ATM card or electronic transfers) are no longer downloaded as shown on the statement. They show up as bizarre abbreviations. I have to manually edit each payee in the register. No, I do NOT use renaming rules.

Also, the authorization process took about 3 attempts before everything worked.

Comments

• Q-Clark
    Q-Clark Member
    Options

New Wells Fargo connection not downloading PAYEE correctly, resulting in my having to login to Wells outside of Quicken to identify the transaction:

Actual entry on Wells Fargo: PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 12/03 TEXAS ROADHOUSE #2

Transaction as downloaded into Quicken Payee: TE

This is useless and needs to be resolved soon

• Q-Clark
    Q-Clark Member
    Options

Renaming rules will not fix the Wells Fargo Transaction Payee data, because the PAyee in Wells Fargo has date information and etc. in the Payee field name: PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 12/03 TEXAS ROADHOUSE #2

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Steve1939 and @Q-Clark,

Due to the nature of this issue and the recent migration with Wells Fargo. We recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Steve1939 and @Q-Clark,

We do now have an active alert regarding an issue with Payees showing incomplete after completing the Wells Fargo migration. You may follow this link to access that alert where you can also bookmark it for any further information.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.