CFNA - Express Web Connect issues with Firestone Credit Card (edit)

Options

Version: Quicken Classic Business & Personal - Release 53.16

I am having issue with my CFNA Firestone Credit card account. I have this issue even from the previous release.

I have CFNA account with Online setup using the Express Web Connect method. I have Deactivated and Reset Account several times. But although its seems to connect because I get prompted to input a code that is sent to my email, it does not update my transactions. When I have attempted resetting or deactivate the online services, it only checks for transaction since the past day. I don't think this account has every synced. I've had to manual update my registry.

Is there an issue with CFNA?

[edit - added Express to title to clarify connection type]

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation and request help. Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

here is the config - and yeah, only EWC is supported -

60831 60831 60831 CFNA Firestone Credit Card
    https://www.cfna.com/wps/portal/firestonecompleteautocare
    https://www.cfna.com/login ACTIVE
    CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Toriumu
    Toriumu Member
    Options

My balance is currently at $0.00. No way to really check if it is working or not until I use the card again. My Quicken software just recently updated.

Version: Quicken Classic Business & Personal - Release 53.16

Thanks to everyone who responded to this post. I appreciate the help. I'll just have to wait until the next time I use the card for a car repair.

This discussion has been closed.