Community Access is a Problem

Options
JoelC
JoelC Member ✭✭✭✭

Hoping for an Admin's help.

Over the last two to three days have experienced problems posting in that:

i) I am limited to essentially one or two post within a 24 hour period, THIS WAS NEVER PREVIOUSLY THE CASE.

ii) I tried staring a new thread this morning and got a message that my thread was pending approval, HIS WAS NEVER PREVIOUSLY THE CASE.

Please fix my account so that I can get back to normal usage!

Thank you!

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @JoelC,

It seems the posts you were unable to get posted were caught in our Spam filter. I went ahead and cleared them out of the Spam filter and have marked your account as "Not Spam". This should prevent this problem from happening again though please let us know if you experience the same problem again.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JoelC
    JoelC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja much thanks for your fix and response, both are GREATLY appreciated.

One follow up, were there no way for me post once per day I would ave had no way of fixing this problem. It may be beneficial to provide a means for reaching Community Forum support other than through the forum!

Once again, much thanks!

• Quicken Anja
    Options

You're welcome! The Spam filter does get cleared out daily, so we would have gotten to it sometime today to get that resolved. However, I'm glad you were able to post this so I was prompted to check right away and get it fixed for you sooner.

Let us know if you run into further trouble trying to post!

-Quicken Anja

• JoelC
    JoelC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja , thank you and will do!

• Quicken Anja
    Options

You're welcome!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.