Merrill Lynch Benefits (benefits.ml.com) issue (QMac)

Options
System
System Member admin
edited January 27 in Investing (Mac)

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Merrill Lynch Benefits Status (benefits.ml.com)

Comments

• r2005
    r2005 Member
    Options

I am having the same issue with my Merrill Benefits connection. This started on August 15, 2023. I can see where the balance dropped to $0 on that day. I have done numerous postings and called Support a few times. "Known problem with no ETA". I did see the posting from Anja on 12/7/23 that this problem has been resolved. I still have a zero balance for all my Merrill funds (401k, HSA, etc.). It's frustrating since I must log into ML to see my account. Defeats the purpose of using Quicken. My subscription renews in January 2024, and I don't plan to continue using Quicken. If you are new to Quicken and having this issue, I suggest you demand your money back and look elsewhere.

• ramsesh
    ramsesh Member
    Options

I recently signed up with quicken premium version since mint is no longer available. And I have the exact same problem with benefits.ml.com 401k accounts.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @r2005 and @ramsesh,

If you are still experiencing this issue after it has been marked resolved, then I recommend you reach out to Support directly for assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

You may also want to talk to the financial institution's support. Sometimes they require you do additional authorization through them before you're able to connect the account(s) to your Quicken.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.