"Did you mistype your sign in info" error (QMac)

Options
System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

"Did you mistype your sign-in info" error, multiple institutions

Comments

• RaptorDad69
    Options

I too still have the same problem. When I’ve called and no help. I’ve even tried to make a new file and then add new accounts and get the same problem.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @RaptorDad69,

To assist with this issue, could you please provide more information? Which financial institution(s) is this happening with? When did the issue first start? What error codes are you seeing (if any)? If you are not seeing any errors, then could you please provide more detail what happens when you try to update your account(s)?

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Brian148
    Brian148 Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Here is a picture of the message you get when trying to connect through "Quicken Connect". The credentials are 100% correct as confirmed by logging into the site directly using the same copied credentials. After 4 escalations after frustrating hours on the phone with support this was "fixed" for the majority of my accounts but when I try to login to the Thrift Savings Plan site I am again getting the dreaded message you see in the picture. Apparently the "experts" who get to work on the issue after the normal support line gives up, know a fix but they have not given the first line support team access to that fix so this will continue to come up and be a frustration to many users who get run through a long line of fruitless attempts to fix it before "escalating" it. Pretending it is something on our end is NOT a solution.

• RaptorDad69
    RaptorDad69 Member
    Options

this has been going on for months. Mainly Venmo for me. I get the same errors as above

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply @RaptorDad69,

Getting a FDP-103 error when trying to add or update accounts with Venmo is a known issue. If you haven't done so already, I'd recommend bookmarking this Community Alert so you will get any updates, when available, and know when the issue is resolved.

What other financial institution(s) are you seeing this error with?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.