Downloads from Citizens bank New England not showing up in register (Q Mac)

Options

I have been having issues downloading transactions in to the register since Mid November and it's getting quite maddening. when update accounts it does do an update and completes it but no entries. when I reconcile the accounts (checking, savings and credit card ) it shows a difference but no entries are in the log and if I do to the bank website I see the transactions and I can manually add to the log… Looks like this broke after one of the updates..

thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @cyberpeace,

Are you receiving any error codes or messages? What is your connection method with Citizens Bank? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• qkn958
    qkn958 Member ✭✭
    Options

The workaround is download transactions from Citizen's (filter the time frame) website and then import it to Quicken.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @qkn958,

Thank you for joining this thread to share valuable information with other users!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.