What is my credit remaining for the date of today not the future.

Options

Credit Remaining / Available shouldn't be based on end balance not future balance. I check my future bills in the register and the Credit Remaining at the bottom is wrong because it's calculated by all that's in the register. It should just show the last amount paid or spent to date.

1 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

You can click on the clock icon (near the upper right of the register, next to the gear icon) and select "Don't show reminders". That will prevent reminders that have not yet been entered into your register from reflecting in the Ending Balance. If you have transactions that have not yet posted on the financial institution side, but manually entered into your credit card register, those will still affect your Ending Balance.

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

In reality Quicken has never got this the "Available" exactly right. And maybe never can. If you need to know this accurately you should always check what the financial institution has.

Whereas the suggestion in the "Reviewed" box will get you closer (by not showing the reminders) it will not get you the right answer in a in the case of when there are pending transactions, because Quicken doesn't have the pending transactions.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For a quick overview of all your credit card balances in a tabular format please go to Property & Debt tab, Debt subtab.
    Look for the Selected Liability and Credit accounts view.
    This will show account balances and available credit as of today, provided that you have entered the correct credit limit in each account.