Missing transactions when Online transactions activated

Options
KEH
KEH Member

For one of my Wells Fargo accounts (I have several), when I activate online downloading of transactions, the transactions disappear. Once I deactivate, they return. Please advise.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @KEH,

Are you receiving any error codes or messages? Have you reauthorized your accounts? If so, which connection method were you using before reauthorization? What do you mean the transactions disappear? Would you please elaborate?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• KEH
    KEH Member
    Options

I have not received any error codes or messages. I have no idea what connection I was using before, but if I were to guess, it would be Express Connect (not Direct Connect). I just opened up Quicken and it didn't prompt me to Reauthorize my Wells Fargo accounts. Maybe we're past that.

As for transactions, by disappearing, I mean there were none there. Couldn't even get to the transaction register. This was in my mortgage account only. However, the original (matching) transaction in my bank account were still there. So, they didn't go away, they just weren't appearing. As I mentioned when I "disconnected" the online feature, the transaction were now there.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @KEH,

What occurs when attempting to navigate to this specific account's register?

I recommend reviewing this Support Article and walking through the troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.