Unable to download transactions from Target National Bank

When I am in the Target National Bank web site. I can not not download any transactions. I get the remark: Quicken is unable to complete your request 221-a. If I try to add Target Nat Bank through Quicken I get the same error msg. My version of Quicken is R53.26.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @Billc507,

To clarify, are you receiving this error when trying to import a QFX file that was downloaded from the Target National Bank website, or are using an automatic update connection method such as Express Web Connect or Direct Connect— and if so, which one are you using?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Billc507
    Billc507 Member
    edited January 3

I am using both methods. Until a year ago or so I was able to log download myself a QFX file but now that does not work. I this is not resolved I am considering leaving quicken because I do not want to manually input each transaction. Send me an email at [Removed - Email] when you can resolve this issue.

• Billc507
    Billc507 Member
    edited January 12

[Removed - Disruptive]

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Please refer to this support article regarding error OL-221.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.