Chase Transactions Not Downloading [Edited]

Options

Has anyone else encountered an issue recently with settled transactions not downloading? It's been two days since I've received new transactions from my Chase account. There are 10 to 15 transactions that have settled that should be showing up in Quicken but are not. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Comments

• Tony123456789101112
    Options

yep, and trying to update is a hopeless mess. Chase updates but Quicken server, which connected me to chase is not recognizing the connection, then timing out.

• kelmom23
    kelmom23 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I am having a similar issue with my personal bank account. The online balance is correct, but Quicken doesn't seem to be "seeing" certain transactions to accept them as cleared transaction. I even have scheduled transactions with the red pencil icon that won't "match" with transfers that show up as cleared in a sub category savings account.

• RichCW
    RichCW Member
    Options

I was following another thread concerning Chase Accounts not downloading. That thread was marked "Resolved", but I still can't get my Chase Brokerage accounts to download correctly? Hope someone at Quicken is monitoring this issue???

• chuck41287
    Options

Same here, I have reset the Chase account, no luck. Quicken is having a lot of issues lately. And that "last transaction has changed, do you want to save it?" is driving me nuts and causing problems also. I may have to re-create the account to get it to download. Hate to say this but this package is getting more and more troublesome.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Please follow the directions in the alert, if you haven't already, and if those steps do not resolve the issue, please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you!

Ticket #10595111

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.