Downloading transactions now only have 2 letters for Vendor Name

Options

For the last nearly 2 weeks my transactions from Wells Fargo are downloading but only showing the first 2 letters of the vendor name. This is reeking havoc with the intuitive assignment of categories. I am having to go back on every single transaction, figure out who the vendor actually was, change the category and verify every single transaction. It would almost be easier to just enter every transaction by hand. Is anyone else running into the same problem? I spent nearly 2 hours on the phone with Quicken last week and nothing they tried would fix it.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @greglisam,

We do now have an active alert regarding an issue with Payees showing incomplete after completing the Wells Fargo migration. You may follow this link to access that alert where you can also bookmark it for any further information.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• cschanno
    cschanno Member
    Options

Was coming here to report the same problem. I found that by undoing the automatic renaming, I was able to see a little bit more of the Payee name but nothing very clear. It appears that WF added a good deal of blank space to the transaction description which is pushing out the text string that Quicken is capturing, except for the Online Transfer, but still missing the full Ref # which is useful for matching in the ledger.

This discussion has been closed.