System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Wells Fargo account balances/info changed after reauthorization

Comments

• RAsh
    RAsh Member
    Options

My situation is a little different. The balance error seems to be do to transactions that were transfers from another WF account being duplicated on one side causing deposits to be twice what were actually made. These seem to be only in the date range from Feb 2023 to current date.

FYI Mac version

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @RAsh,

To troubleshoot this issue, I would recommend restoring a backup from before the problem started (if the issue started when you reauthorized your Wells Fargo account(s), then you will be prompted to reauthorize again in the newly restored file).

If the issue persists in the newly restored file, then I would recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance since they have access to tools we cannot access through this channel and they are able to escalate the situation if needed. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.