Extra Paycheck Every Two Weeks

Options
muzicman61
muzicman61 Member ✭✭✭

About 4 months ago, I edited my paycheck to reflect my new salary. Now, every two weeks, I get two paycheck entries. One for the old amount, and one for the new amount. I don't see two paychecks listed anywhere. Not in Bills and Income or anywhere else I can see. It just mysteriously shows up every other Friday.

How do I get rid of this "extra" paycheck?

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @muzicman61,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Are you looking in the Bill & Income tab, or going to Tools>Manage Bill & Income Reminders, or both? Have you checked Tools>Calendar to see if the extra paycheck reflects there?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• muzicman61
    muzicman61 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

This mysterious paycheck just shows up in my checking account registry every other Friday morning. I do not see it in Tools>Calendar or Tools>Manage Bill & Income Reminders.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What is the status of this mystery paycheck?
    If, in the checking account register, you have selected to "Show reminders for next xx days" then a future dated reminder will show as if it was a real register transaction already, but it will have a status of "Due". In the Status column, the leftmost column in the register with a blue dot as column header, you'll see a clock icon and, if the column is wide enough, additional text.

Clicking on the transaction's status field will allow you to perform some actions on this transaction, e.g., enter the reminder to make it a real register transaction.

The "Show reminders for next xx days" function is controlled by a clock icon button in the upper right hand corner, next to the "Register Actions" gear icon button. (If the clock icon does not show, click the gear icon instead and select "Reminders to show …")

• muzicman61
    muzicman61 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Nothing shown in the "show reminders for next…". I will see on December 29th if i can add the mysterious paycheck as a reminder and then delete it.

This discussion has been closed.