Discover Link only partially working, anyone else having issue?

Options
thegahms99
thegahms99 Member ✭✭

Hi! The Discover connection has not been working properly since about November 8th. I have 3 accounts with discover, two banking and one credit card. they are all linked to the same username. The banking accounts have continued to updated properly on Quicken but the credit card has not brought in anything since about 11/8.

I have tried to disconnect the account and reconnect. This disconnects all three of my Discover accounts and then adds them back and has the same result. The banking accounts continue to update but the credit card -nothing!

Any ideas? Possibly Quicken issue? help?

Print screen shows the last time the credit card has an electronic coding, the others I entered manually since.

thanks!

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @thegahms99,

To troubleshoot this issue, the first thing to check is which connection you are using for the Discover credit card. Often, if you have it connected via Discover Bank instead of Discover Card, it doesn't download properly.

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• thegahms99
    thegahms99 Member ✭✭
    Options

This did not work, it will not find any accounts through the DiscoverCard link, only DiscoverBank, which finds all three of my accounts and has worked properly for over a year until now.

• thegahms99
    thegahms99 Member ✭✭
    Options

Still not working for credit card, only for bank accounts. The link that I log into online is Discover.com, which listed as the Discover Bank link in Quicken. This was no issue before 11/5/2023. When I try to log into DiscoverCard.com, I do not have an account (same on internet browser, I can't log into DiscoverCard for my accounts, I log into Discover.com.

Well, I just moved all my recurring charges to another credit card.. so if this is Discover's issue, they just lost some business!

This discussion has been closed.