Northwestern Mutual- An unexpected error has occurred (code 2000 in logs)

Options
System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Northwestern Mutual- Can't add account

Comments

• Lomilar
    Lomilar Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Having a similar issue. I don't seem to be able to post the log, but it's the code 2000, "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later. If this problem persists, please contact your investment professional at Northwestern Mutual Investment Services."

• Lomilar
    Lomilar Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Having the same issue here. Here's the log.

<!-- ***** RECV from https://ofx.netxclient.com/NxcOFXServer/InvestmentDownload at 11:03:26 on 20231216 ***** --><!--
    --><?xml version="1.0" encoding="USASCII" ?><?OFX OFXHEADER="200" VERSION="202" SECURITY="NONE" OLDFILEUID="NONE" NEWFILEUID="NONE"?><OFX><SIGNONMSGSRSV1><SONRS><STATUS><CODE>0</CODE>

<SEVERITY>INFO</SEVERITY>
    </STATUS><DTSERVER>20231216020327</DTSERVER>
    <LANGUAGE>ENG</LANGUAGE>
    <DTPROFUP>Omitted</DTPROFUP>
    <FI><ORG>Northwestern Mutual Inv. Svs.</ORG>
    <FID>027</FID>
    </FI></SONRS></SIGNONMSGSRSV1><SIGNUPMSGSRSV1><ACCTINFOTRNRS><TRNUID>Omitted</TRNUID>
    <STATUS><CODE>2000</CODE>
    <SEVERITY>ERROR</SEVERITY>
    <MESSAGE> An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later. If this problem persists, please contact your investment professional at Northwestern Mutual Investment Services.</MESSAGE>
    </STATUS></ACCTINFOTRNRS></SIGNUPMSGSRSV1></OFX>

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Lomilar,

Quicken may return an Error 2000 when attempting to update or add accounts using Direct Connect. The server returned an OFX response containing an OFX error 2000.  This error is a generic error sent by the financial institution and should include a unique message provided by the financial institution (FI).

Have you attempted to contact Northwestern Mutual Investment Services for further assistance?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Rupert
    Rupert Member
    Options

I'm having the same issue for nearly a month now. Just called NMIS tech support and they could not solve it and referred me back to quicken support.

This discussion has been closed.