Fidelity Rewards/Elan - incorrect login credentials error

Options

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Connections issues with Fidelity Rewards Visa (QMac)

Comments

• QknGuy27
    QknGuy27 Member ✭✭
    Options

What credentials should I use? It asks me for credentials but the only ones I have are for my Fidelity Investment account but it keeps telling me those are the wrong ones. I don't see why this takes so long to fix — these issues with Fidelity / Elan have been going on for months.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @QknGuy27,

To help troubleshoot this issue, could you please provide more information? Do you encounter the same error whether you connect via Fidelity or Elan, or is this happening only when trying to connect through Fidelity? Do you have separate credentials you need to use with Elan Financial Services? Is this an account you are adding for the first time, or was it previously connected and working?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• chartman2097
    Options

I have the same problem. I log into fidelity to see the fidelity rewards visa account but when I click on info, it does an SSO authentication to Elan financial. Really have no idea how to get it added to quicken.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @chartman2097,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. What happens when you try to connect in Quicken? Which connection(s) have you tried using in Quicken? Are you getting any error messages/codes? Are you trying to add the account(s) for the first time, or was it previously connected, but now won't update/connect?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.