System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Comments

• Ben2020
    Ben2020 Member ✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

Some transactions are missing, duplicated as a positive amount, or reflect PayPal transactions and not credit card transactions.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Ben2020,

To assist with this issue, could you please provide more information? When did this issue first start? Have you reconnected or reset that account recently? From what you describe, it sounds like you might have accidentally connected it to your regular PayPal account rather than to the PayPal credit account. (To verify which financial institution and account Quicken sees it connected to, click on the account to select it, then go to Accounts>Settings. Select the Downloads tab. On that tab, you should be able to see which financial institution it's connected to, the connection method, and the account information.)

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ben2020
    Ben2020 Member ✭✭
    Options

I signed out and back in again. It seems to be working now. Thanks.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Thank you for coming back and posting the resolution! I'm glad to hear it's working properly now.

Please feel free to reach back out if you need further assistance.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.