TD Canada Trust Transactions No Longer Getting Downloaded

CoolWhip
CoolWhip Quicken Canada Subscription Member ✭✭

This has been working perfectly for many years. I go to One Step Update to download my TD Visa (TD Canada Trust) credit card transactions into Quicken. A few weeks ago, this stopped working. I don't get any error. It goes through the process of connecting to TD Trust and then says Complete. But none of the transactions show up in the Downloaded Transactions window and there I do have new transactions in the account. If I log into the TD site and download the Quicken import (.QFX) file, I can manually pull in the transactions. I tried deactivating and reactivating the TD Visa account in Quicken and even resetting it but it does not help.

Using vR53.26 (build 27.1.53.26) Canadian Edition and I have a valid membership.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @CoolWhip,

We do currently have an active alert regarding users being unable to download transactions with TD Canada Trust due to the state of the transactions being provided as "PENDING" from the financial institution. You may access the alert here where you can bookmark it for all further updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• CoolWhip
    CoolWhip Quicken Canada Subscription Member ✭✭

Happy to report that I was able to pull TD Canada Trust Visa transactions from within Quicken this morning. So the problem appears to have been resolved.

• Tribeca79
    Tribeca79 Quicken Canada Other Member ✭✭

Same issue here. Not working for me yet. Hopefully it will get resolved soon for all users

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @CoolWhip,

Thank you for coming back to update us, I am happy to hear that this issue has been resolved for you. Did you take any troubleshooting steps to resolve this?

Hello @Tribeca79,

I suggest following the alert located in my previous response for all further updates.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.