How long do I wait for a secheduled callback from Quicken Tier 2 Support ? (edit)

Options
graepers
graepers Mac Beta Beta
edited January 18 in The Water Cooler

I had a Quicken Support Team Tier 2 US Representative call scheduled for 10:30AM this morning. I have an open case # 10658731. I have been waiting over ½ hour and still no call.
How long do I wait?

If this is the kind of customer service Quicken offers, then this is very sad.

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

I can only comment anecdotally from reading posts on this forum for many years: not all scheduled callbacks happen when they are scheduled for. I don't know if that's poor management, bad IT systems, or just someone calling in sick today. The only way to get information about your missed callback is to contact Quicken Support. You have a ticket number which a representative can look up to see what's going on.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

I can only comment anecdotally from reading posts on this forum for many years: not all scheduled callbacks happen when they are scheduled for. I don't know if that's poor management, bad IT systems, or just someone calling in sick today. The only way to get information about your missed callback is to contact Quicken Support. You have a ticket number which a representative can look up to see what's going on.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • graepers
    graepers Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Got a call back 45 minutes after it was scheduled. Agent apologized.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And was the agent able to resolve your issue?

QWin Premier subscription
  • graepers
    graepers Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Jim_Harman
    NOPE! But he says they are working on "THEM" since there are a number of issues I raised.

• Ben
    Ben Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I didn't know Quicken even had a tier 2 support… I always get told I need to make a new file as the final solution when file validation fails to fix it. Whatever the issue is. Either that or call the other bank, it's not our problem.

• graepers
    graepers Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Escalating an issue to Tier 2 US Support is the only way I have found to get anything accomplished. Quicken Customer Support SUCKS!

This discussion has been closed.