One Step Update Not Working

Options

I have had Quicken since the 1990s. I almost got rid of it when they started the annual fee, but I think this may be it for me. I can't believe I am paying for a service that does not work!

My main bank account no longer updates with one step update. I tried to reset another bank account, I selected the current accounts to be used for each of the 7 family accounts at that bank and it added a second account for all my accounts anyway. My son's savings got added to our mortgage account. My bills don't update, the fix prompt does not work, it keeps saying that institution isn't connecting right now. It should not be this much work.

I would appreciate any advice. Thank you in advance!

Comments

• stephpapa
    stephpapa Member ✭✭
    Options

This is what it says on Quicken and I have had the issue for months:

What you should know

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to connect to the Quicken servers at this time.

Do not contact BANK NAME for assistance. They cannot fix this problem.

Please try again in a few hours. Thank you for your patience.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @stephpapa,

Which financial institution are you experiencing this issue with?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• stephpapa
    stephpapa Member ✭✭
    Options

I am experiencing it with most of my financial institutions from credit unions (2 different) to major banks (2 different). And my bills are a mess from store credit cards to auto loans.

• JoeBer
    JoeBer Member ✭✭
    edited January 2
    Options

[Removed - Rant/No Soliciting]

This discussion has been closed.