Add New Account Screen keeps popping up on One Step Update

Options

When I do a one step update, 5 or 6 times the Add New Account screen will pop-up and I have to click Cancel to get it to keep downloading transactions. I have turned off online access for all accounts except the ones I am downloading transactions for and they seem to update as they should. I have no idea what account it is trying to set up.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @jlprest,

This sounds like there could be a data file issue.

To start with, I suggest that you please try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate: 

1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:

1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jlprest
    jlprest Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for your response. Neither action seemed to have any effect. I can live with it it's must a bit irritating.

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'd create a new data file, add some FIs, and run an OSU to see if you can duplicate the errant popup(s). If you don't get any popups in the new file, I'd consider deactivating and reactivating all the FIs in your OSU.

This discussion has been closed.