Cannot re-add LoanCare because prompt for code without prior prompt to first send code

Options
2»

Comments

• boysings
    boysings Member ✭✭
    edited February 21
    Options

@Quicken Kristina and all.

Finally, it's working again!!

At first, when I tried to add the LoanCare account, I was getting a CC-501 error. When I logged onto my LoanCare web account via the browser, it had a new prompt I needed to confirm to let them text me to the phone number they already had. Even though I pressed Update, and it let me into the website, it didn't appear to really update my profile. When I logged of and logged on, the prompt was there again. So, I called LoanCare and got to the website support. They asked for that same info. Once she updated my profile, I logged off and on, and no longer had the prompt on the LoanCare website.

That seemed to fix the problem. Now when I add the LoanCare account to Quicken, I get the verification code, the Quicken dialog takes it. It then lets me link to a new or existing account. When I complete that dialog, it sends another verification code that I enter into the dialog, and the mortgage is added to my account list with the correct info!

This discussion has been closed.