Windows update R53.32 - truncated Wells Fargo payees

Options

After this update Quicken downloads my transactions form Wells Fargo with only two letters in the payee column.

This results in the system trying to create a new naming rule when I put the correct payee name in and the wrong categories being applied.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Chandlermike,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Note - You may be able to bypass this issue by connecting to Wells Fargo using Direct Connect. Please let me know if you need assistance with this.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10662550/CTP-8341)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Traci754
    Traci754 Member
    Options

same problem here. I lost connection to my bank but one I got it reconnected it only uses two letters for the payee. This is very frustrating to try and figure out

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Traci754,

If you're encountering this issue with Wells Fargo, then the truncated payees issue is a known issue. If you haven't done so already, I would recommend bookmarking the Community Alert I linked in my earlier post.

Alternatively, since this issue happens with the EWC+ connection, you could also try connecting your account(s) using Direct Connect.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.